American Eagle Jewelry & Coin, LLC.
Effective Date: July 25, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information users of our Site and customers in Store submit include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- payment information (such as payment card details); and purchase and transaction information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
Our Site also uses third-party plug-ins for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Etsy. The providers of these plug-ins may collect your data using automated means when you interact with them. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics WooCommerce. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Site. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address or other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about opting out of these providers’ activities, click the relevant link below:
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information described above to:
- process your payment;
- to the extent permitted by applicable law, send you promotional materials, and communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
To the extent permitted by applicable law and with your consent where required, we also use information collected through automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (iii) managing our Site and other aspects of our business.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
To the extent required by applicable law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We use analytics cookies to collect information on how users navigate and use our Site, such as the pages they view, how long they stay on a page and whether the page is displayed correctly or whether errors occur. Some of these cookies are provided by third-party analytics providers, including Google Analytics. For more information about these third-party providers’ cookies, please click on the links below:
· For convenience, we have provided links below to the cookie management instructions for popular web browsers:
– INTERNET EXPLORER
– MICROSOFT EDGE
– GOOGLE CHROME